CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 21 August 2008

Collections of My Shots on Umi's Wedding

Qido...that her name. My sixth sister ni...Recently she got her AS result. She got A for phsychology, C for History & Biology...steady adi ku sorang ani...kan ke Russia ia to continue her study...i hope she will go to UK plang, sanang ku kesana..hahhaha...keep it up kiddo...
This is my one and only beautiful niece.... Balqish Awsofiya.... Lawa kan....She is funny and comel like Taty nya...a.k.a. me ler tu...How pretty can she be with that gown my aunty dari Singapore belikan......Luv U Baby!

Banyak lagi ni the pictures i took in collaboration with my aunty Jijah...jdi camera woman ia during my sister kawin ani. Di atas ani gambar my Unc G.Mohd and his family tym umi Nikah. Lawa suara nya menyanyi tu Uncle ku atu...hahaha...Uncle, lanja eh!




Happy Couple : Hj Wahab & Hjh Rafiah (uncleku n wife nya..hehehe...bah bila belanja? aku promo u guys dah ni dlam blog ku...hehehehe...




Lebar senyuman atu..After Nikah


My students..Helpful x aah..Tq my dearest children


My Uncles ( Uncle Paul pun ada) & Cuzzies



My lovely sisters : Fa'atin & Mira




My Aunties




My father's siblings ( nada Anty mum n Unc Hassan)




My Daddy & Mummy with the Bride & Groom....




My Cuzzies. & Nieces...Cute kan !!!!





My siblings ni...semua ada ni dlm gambar aah.



My colleagues after the "Bersanding"




Oi....Apa kamu ceta2 atu aah? Mengucap urg tu eyh....Bebadak, bebadak sja..














0 comments: